Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Abandoned Victorian Orphanage by Sparky

JonaThanksAlot!

Join
Mar 24, 2018
Good evening! :) I thought I'd share my latest little video, as it's been a little while since I've posted something. Found in Liverpool, I didn't actually realise that this place existed, however upon discovery and research I have been amazed by the interesting history entailed within this building! Visited by multiple monarchs and many other people of note, this beautiful structure has had many lives, from an Orphanage, Hospital and then Insane Asylum. It's also a lovely place to visit for a stroll;) Check it out if you have a minute or two :) Thanks.

Good evening! :) I thought I'd share my latest little video, as it's been a little while since I've posted something. Found in Liverpool, I didn't actually realise that this place existed, however upon discovery and research I have been amazed by the interesting history entailed within this building! Visited by multiple monarchs and many other people of note, this beautiful structure has had many lives, from an Orphanage, Hospital and then Insane Asylum. It's also a lovely place to visit for a stroll;) Check it out if you have a minute or two :) Thanks.

I thought it was in Victoria, lol.

Reactions: JonaThanksAlot!
Newsham Park Hospital, I was a patient there in the 60's aged 7. A fine building that has been left to rot, much like most other fine buildings in Liverpool!

Reactions: JonaThanksAlot!
Newsham Park Hospital, I was a patient there in the 60's aged 7. A fine building that has been left to rot, much like most other fine buildings in Liverpool!
Wow! What are the odds!? It is indeed a beautiful building and park. I hope you have happy memories! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef