Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Absolutely no Flying for us UK owners all weekend.

Gavieboydgi

Premium Pilot
Join
Mar 3, 2018
Charged my batteries up Friday after work expecting to go flying and it's now Sunday Night and still the British weather hasn't lifted and still blowing a gale.

I think I'm going to buy myself a indoors fpv drone for these exact weekends.
I'm absolutely craving to do some flying, I think I've got a serious drone addiction
Anyone else having my same problems
[emoji23][emoji23]Screenshot_20190113-220907_UAV%20Forecast.jpegScreenshot_20190113-220859_UAV%20Forecast.jpeg

Yeah, I’ve not flown this weekend... looks like I picked a good weekend to catch the flu!

Yeah, I’ve not flown this weekend... looks like I picked a good weekend to catch the flu!
I have had the same illness since Friday morning I started feeling horrible, had to take half a day off work still got the sore nose and chesty cough.

The weekend weather has been horrible in the UK past few days. I really hoping some big load of Snow comes so I can get some nice winter looking photography photos hahaha [emoji23].

I have had the same illness since Friday morning I started feeling horrible, had to take half a day off work still got the sore nose and chesty cough.

The weekend weather has been horrible in the UK past few days. I really hoping some big load of Snow comes so I can get some nice winter looking photography photos hahaha [emoji23].

Ah no! I did the same, half day on Friday and I’m still suffering, no chance of work for me tomorrow. I’m hoping I’ll back to normal next weekend.. snow would be great!

The thread title had me thinking that the UK government had shut down our friends across the pond due to the mess caused at Gatwick and subsequently Heathrow. Glad to hear it was something less ... legal (albeit no less annoying!).

Great thread. Feel so sorry for all you guys because, judging from your age etc, you only have weekends to pop her up. No flying for me either over the w/e due to weather but as I am retired just been out on a very blustery Weston Super Mare beach with the tide out. As always Spark coped with the conditions and crosswind, in sport mode-wow, nearly hit 30mph. Do hope better flying weather arrives for you all. We need to be up!

Reactions: Cotts100
Voor België hetzelfde!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190114-161849.png
    Screenshot_20190114-161849.png
    404.3 KB · Views: 60
That weather app looks really useful, I'll have to download that :) I'm still off sick with this horrible cold, there's no chance I'll be flying spark until the weekend!

Reactions: Gavieboydgi
Same here in the Netherlands....so for the next time I ordered some antenna mod. to keep me busy with the Spark/Controller. Hope it will not be spring when it arrives....

Weekend was crap and looks like today and tomorrow might be a write off, but I managed to make the most of yesterday and get out for an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon. Only had my Spark a fortnight, so eager to fly it as much as possible and gain some experience and confidence with my first drone : )20190114_113208.jpeg20190114_183022.jpeg20190114_184120.jpeg20190114_175601.jpeg

Weekend was crap and looks like today and tomorrow might be a write off, but I managed to make the most of yesterday and get out for an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon. Only had my Spark a fortnight, so eager to fly it as much as possible and gain some experience and confidence with my first drone : )View attachment 8340View attachment 8342View attachment 8343View attachment 8344
Wow that's some big forest.
Where is this place? I love seeing other people's countries and different places.

That weather app looks really useful, I'll have to download that :) I'm still off sick with this horrible cold, there's no chance I'll be flying spark until the weekend!
I went back work today. I've not had flu like that hit me on Friday in age's.
I don't finish work till 6pm so it's pitch black, so I might go out and do abit of Night flying I need to drain these spark batteries, I never like leaving them fully charged even tho I have them to discharge in 3 day's anyway.

Reactions: Mr_Mark

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme