Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Absolutely no Flying for us UK owners all weekend.

Trying to figure out how you did that...
I have 88hr26min 1,868,927ft and 620 flights

But XP points is 1,223,244
I think it goes off how far you fly away and if you use sports mode. I've been trying to figure out how it calculates itself but haven't figured out yet.

Dreadful weather today! Not great flying weather - grounded for another weekend by the looks of it.

It's not looking too bad for "golden hour" in the coastal Suffolk area tomorrow morning. (Of all the forecast metrics, I've found the est satellites least accurate on UAV forecast; or at least compared to what Go4 tells me). Fingers crossed anyway [emoji1695]Screenshot_20190119-205616_UAV%20Forecast.jpeg

Panoramas I did with the Spark.
I think I caught something rare that day with a big Storm Rolling in. They seem underexposed to me can someone see what they can do with the jpg

DJI%20Pano%20RED%20Sunset%20Canal%202.jpegDJI%20Spark%20Pano%20Canal%20Red%20Sunset.jpeg

Here's my Drive for the full unedited version of these photos Panorama

DJI Spark Photos - Google Drive

Last edited:
Not been flying properly for some time. I had a quick burst around a car park at a hotel a few days ago, but then the rain came. Living where I do I get lots of rain or trouble with wind ( no not that sort). Building an indoor drone for myself now, but already have an Eachine E10 which is great but no camera. But for under $10 new good value.

Not been flying properly for some time. I had a quick burst around a car park at a hotel a few days ago, but then the rain came. Living where I do I get lots of rain or trouble with wind ( no not that sort). Building an indoor drone for myself now, but already have an Eachine E10 which is great but no camera. But for under $10 new good value.
Me too I've been looking at getting into fpv indoor flying and outdoor when it gets warmer.
I have the DJI Goggles and spark and Mavic that I fly fpv. But them little fpv indoor drones look fun hahaha [emoji23]

Reactions: Haggi
Tiny woops that's the ones just checked what they was called haha

Charged my batteries up Friday after work expecting to go flying and it's now Sunday Night and still the British weather hasn't lifted and still blowing a gale.

I think I'm going to buy myself a indoors fpv drone for these exact weekends.
I'm absolutely craving to do some flying, I think I've got a serious drone addiction
Anyone else having my same problems
[emoji23][emoji23]

That's why you get a Tello!

Panoramas I did with the Spark.
I think I caught something rare that day with a big Storm Rolling in. They seem underexposed to me can someone see what they can do with the.....

I do not know your taste, just adding some drama to the shots..
If you want them served, give me a hint.

drama1.jpg

drama2.jpg

I do not know your taste, just adding some drama to the shots..
If you want them served, give me a hint.

View attachment 8444

View attachment 8445
I so wish that the little spark let you shoot Raw.
On that day the wind was horrendous I was actually shocked that the little spark managed to take them panorama photos.
I actually have videos from that day and you can see the spark being blown about and the gimble shaking massively.

Not good this weekend either!! It’s just too windy out there.. frustrating as this is the first weekend in ages that I’ve felt well enough to brave the great outdoors!! Anybody else flying today??

277FB3F2-A8B0-40BD-9AA5-4FC104CCAB90.png

Not good this weekend either!! It’s just too windy out there.. frustrating as this is the first weekend in ages that I’ve felt well enough to brave the great outdoors!! Anybody else flying today??

View attachment 8512
Yeah today Sunday is a write off well to Windy where I am gusts are hitting 45 - 50 mph just been out walking my dogs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme