Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Accelerometer and Gyroscope DISCONNECTED?!

Join
Aug 19, 2019
1 week ago I've got my spark, it work properly for the first few flights (5 or 6 flights) with no crashes, but yesterday it gave me an error conserning the IMU where the accelerometer and the gyroscope were disconnected. I turned it off then on, the issue was solved. Btw the IMU calibration process never worked when having this error!
Today the same issue occurred, and the restarting solution didn't succeed. I did my research about this problem and found nothing, but a mavic user had a similar problem after a crash, and had no solution...

Anybody having the same problem? Any solution? And from what could it be, so i know if I've done anything wrong, as i didn't crashed it!

you can pop the cover to see if there are any loose connections to the main board. That could have happened in shipping or poor assembly. If you are comfortable with that you can you tube how to take off the top cover. Once you do you will see there are a fair amount of connections to the top of the main board. Once of them can be loose. You said when you try to do the imu calibration it does not work? or it just does not complete? do you get an error?

you can pop the cover to see if there are any loose connections to the main board. That could have happened in shipping or poor assembly. If you are comfortable with that you can you tube how to take off the top cover. Once you do you will see there are a fair amount of connections to the top of the main board. Once of them can be loose. You said when you try to do the imu calibration it does not work? or it just does not complete? do you get an error?
The IMU calibration never starts, i press start and it would never start even the first step and i don't get any error, just it never starts!
I'll try to pop the top hoping it could be just a loose connection.

Unfortunately I've seen a video on tearingdown the dji saprk by Tronicsfix, and the tearingdown process won't help as it's very difficult to reach the IMU connection cables.
I'll send it to dji for repair.
Anyway thank you for your time :)

On your app is where you can do thatIMG_5366.jpg
Top right of the screen there is a cloud looking thing . Push it
IMG_5365.jpg
Then this screen comes up

1 week ago I've got my spark, it work properly for the first few flights (5 or 6 flights) with no crashes, but yesterday it gave me an error conserning the IMU where the accelerometer and the gyroscope were disconnected. I turned it off then on, the issue was solved. Btw the IMU calibration process never worked when having this error!
Today the same issue occurred, and the restarting solution didn't succeed. I did my research about this problem and found nothing, but a mavic user had a similar problem after a crash, and had no solution...

Anybody having the same problem? Any solution? And from what could it be, so i know if I've done anything wrong, as i didn't crashed it!
It happened to me after I had a collision with my drone, it appeared to me that the gyroscope and accelerometer are disconnected. Until the camera stabilizer is off, it has no movement to the movements you make with the drone. And he told me besides that to check the "main controller". He was seeing if it was fixable, no matter the cost.

Hi I'm having the same problem. I've only flew it 1nc an then it want fly now. It sayin check main controller an gyroscope an accelerator. 1st it say 00.1 then it disconnected it self

That wot it doin I'm proper confused

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211009-180021.png
    Screenshot_20211009-180021.png
    427.3 KB · Views: 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex