Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Activation of spark

Faithley

Join
Dec 20, 2017
Hi guys, I've recently upgraded my dji to 4 app on Android, since then I keep getting the register screen Screenshot_2018-01-02-01-28-19.png

The app fails to register because it cannot read the bar code and I get an error message Screenshot_2018-01-02-01-33-45.png

I always use the, the connect to the aircraft to go and fly. With the previous version of the software I only had to register once and it always worked and never return to that page to connect the spark. Also the app crashes more on my phone than it did when the older version. How can I zoom going into that screen. So what do I have to do to stop Screenshot_2018-01-02-01-28-19.png this activation thing

Ps. also in the picture the bar code is blurred out, the phone does focus perfectly each time though but cannot read the code. With connect to Air craft it reads the bar code. It's there a way around that to never go back to that screen? It's annoying to do the tree steps everyone I want to fly

Last edited:
I had the earlier version but I had connection issues. With the new go4 app I have a much stable connection to the AC but now the app crashes more. So to answer the question. I've got the latest version of the app Screenshot_2018-01-02-01-55-47.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar