Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Aftermarket OTG cable

The HOST end should be on the RC. I feel it is always better to buy just an OTG adapter like the one I am sharing below. Just connect it to the RC and then you can use the USB cable which came with your phone. That way you don't need to purchase separate cables for different port types viz. micro USB, USB Type-C etc. on the phone you use.

2017-digital-micro-usb-to-usb-otg-adapter.jpg

Reactions: SparkyPaul
The HOST end should be on the RC. I feel it is always better to buy just an OTG adapter like the one I am sharing below. Just connect it to the RC and then you can use the USB cable which came with your phone. That way you don't need to purchase separate cables for different port types viz. micro USB, USB Type-C etc. on the phone you use.

View attachment 9405

Interesting.
I got this one...
... and for my application, a micro USB to Lightning adapter.

Reactions: nilanjan118

View attachment 9405
Thanks. The one I bought is too short to run my Tab A 10.1 anyway. I collect cables. It's not a great hobby, but I do what I can.

• Haha
Reactions: Neebuz and pmshop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none