Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

OTG Cable

Flip Wright

Join
Jul 8, 2022
Hello!,

I have managed to lose my OTG cable. Looking on Amazon, there is a confusing number of cables available!

Would someone be kind enough to guide me please?

I am using an iPhone 7.

Thanks in advance :)

As long as it's a genuine OTG cable you will be fine.

I use LifConnect cables from Thors Drone World, they are spiraled and this helps keep them out of the way when I use them for my Spark or M1P (Mavic Pro), whether using a phone or larger device in a mount like an ipad or tablet.

The Spark OTG has the micro USB to either the lightning for an iPad (like I use, the mini 4) or the android type C plug.

Reactions: LetnayaPogoda
As long as it's a genuine OTG cable you will be fine.

I use LifConnect cables from Thors Drone World, they are spiraled and this helps keep them out of the way when I use them for my Spark or M1P (Mavic Pro), whether using a phone or larger device in a mount like an ipad or tablet.

The Spark OTG has the micro USB to either the lightning for an iPad (like I use, the mini 4) or the android type C plug.

Thank you, that sounds good - especially the spiraled cable.
I will look into that.

Thanks again

Reactions: SPark_South_Oz
Thank you, that sounds good - especially the spiraled cable.
I will look into that.

Thanks again

No probs . . . they aren't cheap at US$15, but are really good.
I bought 2 for the Spark, and 2 for my M1P, still on the originals (oh, must be 3 years +) with the spare back ups ready if ever needed.
Quick shipping one of the big couriers worldwide, mine took 3 days Norway to Australia (not Austria, lol).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme