Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Air Encoder Error 0x800000!?

I got this error on my spark on 300 firmware followed by no transmission signal. My camera won’t feed video on 300 and it says gimbal disconnected, but I can still take video and pics and the gimbal is powered on. if I upgrade to 400 or 500, video feed comes back. 500 is more laggy than 400. 300 won’t show video at all. I’m tempted to send to dji, it’s a month old at best.

U4GQdIq.jpg

I had this happen to me on my mavic and alas, I had to send it in to DJI for repairs. And yes, it was a firmware upgrade that bricked it. First was the no video and then the error message. I'd definitely just send it in. It took close to a month to get it back but it's now all good.

Reactions: digdat0
I had this happen to me on my mavic and alas, I had to send it in to DJI for repairs.
Did DJI tell you what was replaced?

That’s what I’m curious about as well... hardware or software.
whats funny is they said they needed to replace one of the front collision avoidance sensors. I didn't argue it just as long as it was under warranty which it was

whats funny is they said they needed to replace one of the front collision avoidance sensors. I didn't argue it just as long as it was under warranty which it was
how long did it take to get back? thanks for the info

Hello.

This error code error occur when your operating system has been fully corrupted. Operating system will be slower. When you have multiple application running then your window could be crashed.
This error occurs reason can be registry error , hardware/ RAM decline, fragmented files.
You can fix this problem according to your issues and fix by Window repairing tools.
I also face this problem but i had solve this simply so i share you on article this article solved your issue easily. you can find the solution of this error code 0x800000b easily here.

Hello.

This error code error occur when your operating system has been fully corrupted. Operating system will be slower. When you have multiple application running then your window could be crashed.
This error occurs reason can be registry error , hardware/ RAM decline, fragmented files.
You can fix this problem according to your issues and fix by Window repairing tools.
I also face this problem but i had solve this simply so i share you on article this article solved your issue easily. you can find the solution of this error code 0x800000b easily here.
o_O o_O o_O This error code is for a dji SPARK, not for M$ Window$!!! :confused:
Wrong topic...
:p

aircraft encoder error
navigation system error
conntact dji support if error persists after restaring
check redundancy state

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member