Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Air to Air photography using the Spark

This is my favorite thing to do!

good job. explained well, well spoken...not so introverted anymore, you may be ready for public speaking
like the prop blur, I've used 30 shutter speed against Sparks 30 fps, but did not have a subject as active as drone props. I'll revisit with angled side view of passing cars.
thank you

Reactions: JoeCec
I'm gonna give it a shot. I'm sure its not going to be an easy feat seeing how fast and unpredictable these Estes Rockets can be.

Any recommendations?

I have some recommendations as I videoed the SystemsGO! Rockets 2018 this past April.
The high school Science Technology Engineering and Match (STEM) course that launches rockets capable of transonic flight.

Get to about 800ft but not more than 1000ft.
Back from the launch pad about 200ft and angle the camera down.
If there is a good vapor trail, you may get something like this:

Reactions: KevinRussell
good job. explained well, well spoken...not so introverted anymore, you may be ready for public speaking
like the prop blur, I've used 30 shutter speed against Sparks 30 fps, but did not have a subject as active as drone props. I'll revisit with angled side view of passing cars.
thank you
Thanks! It seems I'm getting a little more comfortable as time goes on... Which is great really because that's one of the reasons I started this channel. Trying to step completely out of my comfort zone.

Reactions: Jim Smith
I'm gonna give it a shot. I'm sure its not going to be an easy feat seeing how fast and unpredictable these Estes Rockets can be.

Any recommendations?
I think @pmshop is SME of this topic with rockets. For still photos I would probably go with a faster shutter speed to try and capture the rocket in as much detail as possible... If that's the look you're going for.

Reactions: shawnski451

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme