Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Alligator hunting with the Spark

Hello from the Mid-West, CousinLarry.

We don't have alligators in my neck of the woods which is a good thing as I enjoy water fun with my PWC in our fresh water lakes and rivers.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

I know alligators aren't as aggressive as crocs, but I wonder if they can leverage a jump from shallow water like I've seen crocs do to grab an animal off the edge of water. It would however make a great last shot, only in 720 though, since the Spark would be swallowed.

Also, I wonder if animals are ever thinking, what the heck is that big bee?

I know alligators aren't as aggressive as crocs, but I wonder if they can leverage a jump from shallow water like I've seen crocs do to grab an animal off the edge of water. It would however make a great last shot, only in 720 though, since the Spark would be swallowed.

Also, I wonder if animals are ever thinking, what the heck is that big bee?

Man, my heart was pumping the whole time just waiting for him to do the death lunge at the Spark. Hahaa

Thanks for the good words! I went out today again to Lake Tarpon which is a huge lake. Spotted a big fat gator, about 10' or so. I think the video from yesterday came out better though so I'll spare you guys. Here's a picture though: Imgur

Man, my heart was pumping the whole time just waiting for him to do the death lunge at the Spark. Hahaa

Thanks for the good words! I went out today again to Lake Tarpon which is a huge lake. Spotted a big fat gator, about 10' or so. I think the video from yesterday came out better though so I'll spare you guys. Here's a picture though: Imgur

That was way cool!!
Not many Gators here in Michigan, but I am just infatuated with them...
Thanks for sharing!
Old Man Grizz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar