Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

And for summer holidays

SoccerRef12

Join
Jul 5, 2019
Great video! Partly due to your skill as a videographer, partly due to the Spark and lastly due to the beautiful scenery. Good job!

Dragonfly Joe

Join
Aug 31, 2019
Loc
Chicago, IL USA
Great video antwnis. Smooth flying and you captured the beauty of the beach and surroundings, nice eye. Loved the pullback shot at 5:29 and then the cross fade. Appreciate you sharing with us.

Reactions: antwnis

antwnis

Join
Apr 7, 2018
Thanks for your kind words!!!
Great video antwnis. Smooth flying and you captured the beauty of the beach and surroundings, nice eye. Loved the pullback shot at 5:29 and then the cross fade. Appreciate you sharing with us.

alexsar

Join
Jan 7, 2019
Ωραίες εικόνες Ελλάδας. Μπράβο Αντώνη καλό χειμώνα.

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Fab filming and well done with all aspects of videography, flying and editing. How much did you shoot? One of the very experienced Forum members said recently he films all the time he’s airborne so that he has lots of material. I find it a bit overwhelming to do that but it works for him.

antwnis

Join
Apr 7, 2018
I shoot usually one batery per place, so about 12 minutes top, so I don't have hours of material. For this short clip I had about 30 minutes I think because at many beaches I shot only 3 or 5 minutes.
Fab filming and well done with all aspects of videography, flying and editing. How much did you shoot? One of the very experienced Forum members said recently he films all the time he’s airborne so that he has lots of material. I find it a bit overwhelming to do that but it works for him.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZetallicA