Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

any one found a software hack to extend battery life/flight time

xfasteddiex

Join
Apr 22, 2018
ive got it unlocked as far as speed goes 48.4 mph top speed so far & there are several parameters for the battery too but i havent tried modding them yet ?

ive got it unlocked as far as speed goes 48.4 mph top speed so far & there are several parameters for the battery too but i havent tried modding them yet ?
Why would you push the Spark up to 48mph?! It's not a racing drone. Also with these speed there is a much higher chance of losing the drone, who knows what could happen with sensors.
Can you be more precise what parameters for the battery you've found?

Why would you push the Spark up to 48mph?! It's not a racing drone. Also with these speed there is a much higher chance of losing the drone, who knows what could happen with sensors.
Can you be more precise what parameters for the battery you've found?
I like to zip around sometimes you can control speed with the stick don’t have to go all out . As far as batteries I don’t have parameters for that. Mine are for forward & reverse vertical climb & decent & braking in sport mode .

haha he meant you can do all of the above by buying an more expensive drone, like Mavic Pro :)
I’ll do it with the spark it will just take a little work the 40+ mph was the easy part I’m looking into some battery cells right now that are the same size & double the mah . Waiting on the company to get back with me now !

I’ll do it with the spark it will just take a little work the 40+ mph was the easy part I’m looking into some battery cells right now that are the same size & double the mah . Waiting on the company to get back with me now !
That is a really BAD idea. There is a reason why Spark uses intelligent batteries. I wouldn't mess with the custom batteries at all, Spark is not a toy.

Total mente de acuerdo ... el CHISPA No es un juguete es x eso que viaja fuerte y no es como dicen que es fácil de manejar ... !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar