Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Anybody seen the rcc upgrade on you tube

Has anybody done the rcc upgrade via you tube so you can get over a mile in distance?
I've definitely gone over a mile with no upgrades or mods just the spark the way it came out of the box. I've seen several videos of guys going out 2 miles from home with no upgrades. Google spark distance test, there's a bunch of em to watch. One guy gets past 2 miles by using those $5 antenna reflectors !

I've definitely gone over a mile with no upgrades or mods just the spark the way it came out of the box. I've seen several videos of guys going out 2 miles from home with no upgrades. Google spark distance test, there's a bunch of em to watch. One guy gets past 2 miles by using those $5 antenna reflectors !

If you are in the US, you don't need to do any mod. FCC mod is for people staying in countries which follow CE regulation and who get reduced signal strength due to the stricter regulations.

PS: Just realized someone brought a 2017 thread back to life. Anyway, I have been flying in forced FCC mode for about a year now. So if anyone has any question about it, please ask.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef