Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Anyone flying with a Galaxy S7

Asset4air

Join
Sep 16, 2018
Loc
Oxfordshire UK
If so could you please tell me the firmware version you are flying with. Trying to fix problem of lack of sports mode on mine. Thanks in advance.

If so could you please tell me the firmware version you are flying with. Trying to fix problem of lack of sports mode on mine. Thanks in advance.

I fly with a mini4 but have a s7 I occasionally fly with.

I just updated everything and this is what I have.

Screenshot_20180922-141719.jpg

Hope it's the correct information you're looking for.

Also flying with an S7, no issues works fine. As far as I understand the drone, sports mode should be independent of the phone, that's a hardware switch on the remote. Should work even if you switch off your phone... haven't tried it yet however ;)

I also use the Samsung S7Edge with no problems. On the phone i have Android Version 8.0.0, Samsung Experience Vetsion 9.0.
The Version of the Go4App is 4.3.0 (642 Google play).
Hope, this can help a little bit.

Thanks all. Problem fixed today (still not sure how) I bought Litchi and for the first time flew with that. It went to sports mode straight away. Wow that's rapid!!! Anyway second battery I went back to DJI go 4 and not sure why but I put in sports mode and It went straight into it for the first time! Couldn't believe it. Problem sorted. How? Who knows

I bought a spark a few months back brand new and have the remote for it. I am using a almost new Samsung Galaxy S7 edge phone running the newest Oreo Android software. I have done all I can to optimize my phone to make sure nothing extra is running in the background and there is a decent amount of storage space still available. I am currently running the newest DJI GO4 sofware but have also tried a few different older versions with the same result. My spark is practically useless because I can't fly more than 100ft away before the screen is constantly freezing up and around 200ft away it totally loses signal and says it's returning to the home point. It does this pretty much every time. I am also using a chord to connect to the remote, not using Wifi. I see people going up to a mile away in youtube videos and can barely go 200ft if I am lucky. Even in a wide open space in the country. I like the spark, but I have to get more distance than this and I can't have the screen constantly freezing up. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast