Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Anyone in Wisconsin?

Anyone from WI?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm in Oregon, just south of Madison. My suggestion to new fliers is to get a $25 toy drone with propguards to fly indoors to learn and its great for practicing during WI winters! I had no experience flying a drone and bought the Husban X4 off Amazon and that thing is awesome! You can even take it outside but beware that the props fly off if you crash so if you fly outside buy the extra props right away. Fun to fly outside too. But if you can fly the toy one inside, the Spark is WAY easier to fly. Here's the link to the Husban:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EXBDWZC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Reactions: ICU2
I'm currently living in Appleton! And I've taken the Spark out for a spin in about 15 degree weather

I lived in Appleton for 7 years. My brother lives there. I’ve flown in a park out there on the northern part of Northland Ave. He has a Mavic Pro he doesn’t know how to fly. Same controllers.

I'm in Oregon, just south of Madison. My suggestion to new fliers is to get a $25 toy drone with propguards to fly indoors to learn and its great for practicing during WI winters! I had no experience flying a drone and bought the Husban X4 off Amazon and that thing is awesome! You can even take it outside but beware that the props fly off if you crash so if you fly outside buy the extra props right away. Fun to fly outside too. But if you can fly the toy one inside, the Spark is WAY easier to fly. Here's the link to the Husban:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EXBDWZC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I know where Oregon is. I’ve flown at Belleville Community Park. It’s nice there and you’re out of the NFZ.
Today should be a great day to fly!
And I’ve got to get out of my cave after hibernating for this long winter.
Now to figure out how to put contact info in here?
The site seems to have a block for certain types of text for safety reasons.

Would be cool to get together sometime.

The weather is finally warming up here.

I’m available pretty much all the time until I can find employment.

Photos taken at Belleville Community Park.

I’m a photographer as well so I know what to look for and they’ve been cropped and edited.

Attachments

• 33FE62E7-D0C5-4D70-A764-C04C9D5B44AE.jpeg
    33FE62E7-D0C5-4D70-A764-C04C9D5B44AE.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 9
  • AEE89A4B-2BBD-4389-A4CC-00810AF57B64.jpeg
    AEE89A4B-2BBD-4389-A4CC-00810AF57B64.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 21456136-322A-4AD5-A0DF-5E6BAA7AB758.jpeg
    21456136-322A-4AD5-A0DF-5E6BAA7AB758.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 9
Hi CHEESE-HEADS

Chicago as well
I moved from Southern Illinois 5 months ago.
The state is too broke.
When your spouse works for the state it’s not a nice place to stay.
Plus in WI I can buy and sell firearms without going through an FFL dealer, carry pretty much anywhere, no FOID, CCW permit only costs $40, and sales tax is 5.5%.

Green Bay here. Too cold too fly, plus I’m laid up. Just had foot surgery.
Are you back on your feet? I go to Appleton sometimes. Should get together sometime. mlidonne at yahoo dot com

Yup... I work in Madison, and live in Oconomowoc. I have had the Mavic for a while, and just bought the Spark yesterday. It has been to cold to even try it out.
Ever fly after work?
Let me know.
mlidonne at yahoo dot com

I’m down in Racine county. We’re getting a nice break in the weather today, hope everyone has to chance to get out and fly. Today was only the third or fourth time I was able to fly mine outdoors. That being said I learned a lot about handling it precisely while flying it in my basement and garage this winter. I wouldn’t hesitate to practice indoors at all, especially if you have 12 foot ceilings. Just have to be smooth and slow with the controls.
Did they start building Foxconn yet?
Might be a fun fly over.
I’d travel in to Racine for some flights.

East side Milwaukee checking in! Bought the spark a week ago as my first drone and loving it. Excited for some warmer weather. Tested sport mode down at bradford Beach. This thing is amazing!
I’m going to have to look up Bradford Beach.
Would like to get together and fly sometime.

Hey I’m in Waukesha hope you like flying!

I love flying. Didn't get to do too much over the summer though. I usually fly out to my uncle's house since he lives out in the country but once the corn got too high I stopped flying. If it went down in a corn field, I'd never find it. Hope you had a good flying season!

Reactions: ICU2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme