Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Anyone own this portable charger?

I don't own one (but I want one) but the DJI charging station looks like the better way to go (for the same money). Stores the spark and batteries and with the extra available case also holds the RC. Just my 2¢

This looks awesome and good reviews
Yes, it is a good charger. Seen many people vouching for it.
Pros - Charges all the batteries simultaneously.
Cons - 3rd party OEM. Not sure the impact it will have on the life of the batteries in the long run.

I don't own one (but I want one) but the DJI charging station looks like the better way to go (for the same money). Stores the spark and batteries and with the extra available case also holds the RC. Just my 2¢
So I bought the DJI Portable charging station instead. I got a combo with 2 batteries at 18000JPY (~$160).
And as pointed out by McCloudSpark, there is a very neat case for it which fits the RC too.
The only downside about this charger is that it charges one battery at a time. The one mounted on the Spark gets charged first followed by the least charged of the remaining too. Takes about ~40mins to charge each battery.

Attachments

• IMG_20181222_143816.jpg
    IMG_20181222_143816.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 42

This looks awesome and good reviews

If you already have a charger for your home use and need a recharge just use one of these inverters. Does anybody have experience using a inverter to power a 110v Dji charger. Spark Battery Charging Hub - DJI Mobile Online Store (United States)

FOVAL 150W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter with 3.1A Dual USB Car Charger Amazon.com: FOVAL 150W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter with 3.1A Dual USB Car Charger: Automotive

If you want to change your 240V generator with inverter generator then you find lot of good options available. You have to check all options that suits you and read that inverter review.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex