Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

anyone sourced these spark battery connectors please? (searched old threads but to no avail, msg'd op but just incase posted here)

Tough one to find Brian. Check your UK eBay, I found THIS and also there are folks selling broken ones for parts very inexpensive like THIS here in the States. Best of luck.

Reactions: BrianP
anyone sourced these spark battery connectors please?
View attachment 13541

Check this out.

It looks like they are out of stock on the Spark stuff. :(

You could contact them and see where you might find some?

Last edited:
Cheers Dragonfly Joe and Spark 317!
thanks both! really appreciate your work on my behalf!
I am building a scale model tug boat from my past and wanted to use spark 3 for gps, via litchi.
The battery stuff was just to lengthen trips/gps.
just incase a picture helps here is the 'Banbury Cross' a tug boat on the River Tees, in North East England.
circa mid 60's and I used to get a lift home on the tug after a day's work as an Apprentice Mechanical Fitter at Smith's Dock & Co Ltd, South Bank Middlesbrough, Teesside North East England. - formative years...
BANBURY-CROSSxaw.jpg

do you mean the yellow connector? that looks like an XT60 connector with just a piece of copper plating. Then you can you regular 3s lipos with the spark I guess.

Reactions: BrianP
Look on Www.digikey.com Extensive terminals , connectors , electronics and plugs for everything . It may take some time to locate on the site as it’s a large source inventory but you will find it there . Best of luck .
great info! Thanks nt4show ! Much appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit