Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Anyone swapped out the shell on their Spark for a different color?

Yes, a clear shell like this one, however more like the original shell would be cool indeed!

sparky3_e21f9195-5f7f-46ce-91dc-4f7ded370731_1024x1024@2x.jpg

sparky_8f9c34e4-4a15-492b-af94-7142211618ab_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Conversion KIT e Montaggio Spark LT
can you please tell me where you got those prop guards...i like them...thnks

I came across a great deal on a Spark Fly More Combo for $399, but it only came in White (I wanted Red). So I looked into some skins, and I just simply don't like the look of them. They don't look clean and the vents still expose the previous color.

I did some research and found on Amazon and Ebay you can actually buy the shells in all the other colors for really cheap. They even have the DJI logo on it making it look straight from the factory like a legitimate OEM part. Looking on YouTube of guys parting the Spark out to display it's guts, it seems as if this part can pry right off if you know what you're doing.

Has anyone done this? How easy was it?
Do you want to sell the white one?

Do you want to sell the white one?
I swapped my white out for green. 6 very small hex screws is all that's holding it on. Then you have to carefully pry up the cover with a plastic spudge tool. The screws on mine had plastic in them to prevent you from removing but I just took an exacto knife and dug the plastic out. Not too hard.
Sorry I don't want to sell my white one. I have one of every color. RCgeeks.co.uk has a complete teardown of the spark.

Reactions: Jiker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit