Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Anyone tried nolimitdronez.com?

The Mfwic

Join
Oct 14, 2018
Guys, I'm new here so please excuse me if this is not allowed but I figured this would be the best place to find out credible info.
Has anyone here tried nolimitdronez.com software that allows you to fly freely? No altitude limits, no distance limits and no fly zone restrictions with DJI Spark?
I'm very interested. Thoughts? Experiences?
Thank you
Mfwic

You will still be at the mercy of drone monitoring devices like DJI AeroScope.
I just read about aeroscope. Wow! I am not sure that i like my drone telling the government everything about my flights! Obviously i dont do anything illegal or dangerous, but i dont like being spied on. Anyone agree with me? Anyone disagree with me?

I just read about aeroscope. Wow! I am not sure that i like my drone telling the government everything about my flights! Obviously i dont do anything illegal or dangerous, but i dont like being spied on. Anyone agree with me? Anyone disagree with me?
There's youtube videos showing how it works. It's for airports and police.

I think we all better get used to it with the new FAA bill that just passed I think we will start to see the FAA require drone manufacturers to install a transponder type device within there drones with in the next few years. This will better allow the FAA to see air traffic at much lower levels and allow companies like amazon etc. to use that space for drone delivery, making even harder for hobbyist within the same airspace. I also think we will see a requirement for hobbyist to have some type of official FAA training. What that will be still unknown (maybe online test) but it seems like that is where they are headed. Big business like amazon are going to drive this l and direct the FAA since the FAA could then charge to use the airspace (per say), and we all know its usually comes down to $.

Reactions: Driverman930
You know, folks, this just has to come. There are always people willing to go out of their way to break rules, just because they can. I have no objection to built-in software to prevent flying near an airport or over crowds/stadiums/busy highways. It will get that sophisticated. Just look at some of the videos of people who have done crazy things. Yes, they brought this on. There's also the possibility a terrorist could use a drone, or someone mentally ill, to do harm. Out in the less populated areas, however, we should still have access, where it is better to fly anyway. Businesses would likely get more airspace due to the nature of their work, like news, deliveries, law enforcement, insurance, damage assessment, inspections. People paying for licenses to fly will obviously get priority over those flying for pleasure.

ITS A FEW BAD APPLES that caused these new rules and i dont see new drones adding transponders first... youd have to be connected to the internet or your phone so if you buy a drone what now you gotta pay a cell phone company to use the drone.. naaa ill just build a fpv flier folks if you build one then you control it.. thanks to black sheep guy for hitting a guy with a drone and flying it on a campus and the idiots flying into fires and over stadiums its those guys that ruined it for us..

what concerns me is if they charge me to fly mine.. meaning force me to pay for ama insurance at 90 bucks a year and force me to join a club at 90 bucks so 180 bucks to fly for fun... no... forcing us to report to people when we fly and for how long ie my information.. then ill stop and go back to small drones.... until someone crashes one of those into a plane then id say end of the hobby.. im going back to rc cars... oh then some jerk will run into a women and kill her or brek her leg oh now you need a drivers license and insurance lol...

sure impose rules... but dont make me pay to play.. thats the only concern i have.....

and dji your bowing to them your a china company faa rules dont apply to you but your soooo scared of loosing profits funnny how that works dji is now the apple of america.. and this company does not care.. the ama dont care about us they want that 90 dollars a year why profit...

this all comes down to money people uncle sam found a way to get money outta us to register.. now insurance companies will jump in.. pretty soon just for existing im going to have to pay someone.. wait we do food... and shelter.. what is the world coming to when your working just to live.. and nothing more...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar