Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Apple Sad

I have never seen an apple orchard like that. Here where I live in the foothills, the apple trees are full size trees. That is a great way to grow easy to pick apples though. Great video!

Very clever title and great video radosnypstrykacz. I also have never seen an apple orchard like that. One of the things I enjoy about this forum is seeing things I would never had otherwise. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: radosnypstrykacz
I have never seen an apple orchard like that. Here where I live in the foothills, the apple trees are full size trees. That is a great way to grow easy to pick apples though. Great video!
Thank you for watching, glad you liked it! I think it's a young orchard, there were parts that had a little bit more grown trees, but I agree, those small trees were full of apples :D

Very clever title and great video radosnypstrykacz. I also have never seen an apple orchard like that. One of the things I enjoy about this forum is seeing things I would never had otherwise. Thank you for sharing.
I pass a lot of them when I go to work and got this video in my mind for couple of days so I checked the google maps a little and found this place. It's also very near the river but I was with my little son and the mosquitos were biting the hell out of us so maybe I will have to go back to shoot some more there after I sew that a lot of you liked the video :)

Now your talking brother. I can't even remember the last time I had a taffy apple (caramel covered). I am watching my waistline but the good news is, it's right out where I can see it. :D
hmmm that caramel covered apples sound really nice. It's called taffy? I must check the recipe, my girl loves caramel so maybe I will suprise her :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme