Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Assassination attempt in Venezuela

RaWine

Join
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure this will be all over the International news. This sounded like a commercial grade drone, so I'm guessing a phantom.

Early news though, so details may be wrong at first.

THIS IS FICTIONAL...

If one can think about doing something, it may be true someday.:eek:

If one can think about doing something, it may be true someday.:eek:
That is some very scary stuff and you are absolutely right in that comment. And that video I am sure would set someone's devious mind in motion to implement such a thing. So much of our technology today is based on items that were created and used as movie props dating from way back. You could call some of it Star Trek or Star Wars technology if you will. Like some new smartwatches that have the technology to be used as "Dick Tracy wrist radio" devices for example. That video is labeled as fictional today but just you wait and see what is coming.:eek:
The news of this attack did show a commercial grade drone but it did not verify that it was the exact type or brand of drone used. The drone that was shown was not a Phantom though but whoever perpetrated the attack apparently did not put a lot of thought into the process and or had some very poor piloting skills. This is just the beginning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast