Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Autoexposure lock in Litchi

Rmwac

Join
Dec 11, 2018
Hi all. My very first post. When running Litchi, does anybody know how to activate/deactivate the AE lock? In DjiGo4, either of the function buttons can be assigned to toggle the AE lock. I'm no cinematographer, for sure.... but I have found that I get a better shot by framing an exposure in AUTO, adjusting EV to my taste, then locking it before flight. That way, I don't get that annoying light/dark change caused by different percentages of sky being revealed during the flight.
In Litchi, I do not believe they have yet dealt with the Spark function buttons. I think there is a box containing the exposure info that can be toggled in Litchi, and AELock is in that group. If I press the yellow AELock lettering, it turns Blue. This may well be the lock. Tapping the screen also toggles on a Yellow metering rectangle. I'm unsure how to use it. The Litchi manual has no mention of it for the Spark. Any help would be appreciated. I'm a homebuilder, having built a number of DJI Naza M quadcopters over the years, equipped with chinese gimbal/Go Pro...... what a stone-aged joke these machines are. I never want to fly them again :( The Spark is an amazing feat of engineering when you consider the price point. Any help on the AELock for Litchi is appreciated! Rmwac

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar