Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Bad connection

SPARK1

Join
Jan 13, 2019
Loc
Knoxville, Tn
Hello every time I fly my spark and get around 7 or 800 feet away I start getting the message signal is to weak adjust antennas. Then after this happens 3 or 4 times usually the signal is lost and spark goes into rth mode. I don't have a Otg cable and I use 5.8ghz channel and I use a Android device. I used the 2.4ghz channel once and the image on my screen was so pixelated I could barely make out the picture. Is there anything I can do to make my signal stronger?

Which region are you flying in? The transmission strength of the RC is regulated by 3 standards which are applicable to different regions.
FCC - USA
CE - Europe
SRRC - China, Japan

Please refer to the specs below. From your post it seems you are in CE or SRRC region.

キャプチャ.JPG

Hello every time I fly my spark and get around 7 or 800 feet away I start getting the message signal is to weak adjust antennas. Then after this happens 3 or 4 times usually the signal is lost and spark goes into rth mode. I don't have a Otg cable and I use 5.8ghz channel and I use a Android device. I used the 2.4ghz channel once and the image on my screen was so pixelated I could barely make out the picture. Is there anything I can do to make my signal stronger?

Parabolic Antenna Signal Booster

Simple. Quick. Cheap. Effective

74CF140B-AE82-4581-81C9-990F2DB8E69F.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit