Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Bats

First a couple, then five, by the time I brought it down I had close to 20 circling it. Pretty scary consider my drone was above water and I didn't want to damage it. Is there. Way I can post the video?
20 sounds absurd good thing the drone made it out alive

Sooo...after looking at your video multiple times...and pausing it at certain spots...those don't look like bats to me. They look like swallows...which from my experience are very aggressive towards my drone. Of course, you were there and would know for sure....are you sure they were bats?
Bingo! Bats don't fly that early. I call those things bridge swallows since they love to build their mud nests on bridge abutments. They can be a real PITA since they just like to mess with things they don't like. I have even had issues just with a camera on a tripod.

Had more. Swallows circling my drone again last night. This time in my backyard. They tend to get drawn in when the drone is around the 159 plus feet or so.

I had a hummingbird come an investigate the spark while I was hovering. That would have been a gruesome mess.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar