Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

batteries ----- time in the air

what times are you getting out of your batteries . i have 3 and all get 9 to 10 minutes . all have less than 25 flights .
thank you
i get about max 13 minutes before i have to come back from 1000 meters but i wait till 25 percent to start my way back... and mine have 13 charges on them.. the spark says oh 1.4 miles lol naaaa more like 1/4 of a mile... anyway the connection sucks i get out 1000 meters or 1.4 of a mile even less 500 meters or less and the video signal lags and drops even on otg and with good cables and switching to 2.4 or 5.8 dji really dont care bout us they could of added freq hopping to these things and or occusync another patented lie... basically occusync is still 2.4 range but freq hopping... see the spark ups the power to 1 watt transmit for the remote and 1 watt transmit for the drone thats why they both get hot and they dont freq hop its a ehh lets just increase the power and see if that works situation aka they dont care... every evvvvvvvvvvvvvery transmitter now is freq hope even the 100 dollar ones i mean my dx8 does it and its over 10 years old come on dji... and the batts proprietary that gets me mad...when these bats start failing another few years we wont be able to find them even ones on shelves that haven't been used why they do have a shelf life sure we can hack them and install our own with the original thing and slap the case back together and hope it works aka alot of work and trust... but its never the same.. and these are hv packs charging them to 4.35 is bad hv is a lie too every lipo can be charged to 4.35 but it decreases the life 20% so why not let us have the choice a button 4.2 or 4.3 but again dji dont think about us only profits they've proven that oh lets make a spark oh 2 yrs later lets release the air oh now the spark 2 with what it should have but at 1 grand looooooooooooollll they love the 1000 dollar mark they really do... some of us cant afford that and these drones have 300 dollars in parts in them a spark has about 200-300 in it think about it sonar and downward camera 3drobotics did that 10 years before them with an arduino based board...an arduino a 8 bit computer flying a copter just fine.. yet the spark has so much over crap in it and other drones that they get hot they suck batteries like mad etc... im just mad that this company cant make something worth wile all you hear is issues or promises and then let downs im just ranting because my spark sucks i paid a ton for it bought some dji goggles refurbed had to send back they sucked lousy 240p if that transmission.. so im going for a mavic pro when i save up enough gunna have 75% of the mone]y in a month to buy one off ebay... and try that and if it has issues and isnt crystal clear video out to as far as they say then im done with dji ill build my own with a transmitter and video and use my fat sharks....

Ref: post #15
Just blew some volts today ?

What a breathtaking location. Where in the world is that?
And why the crazy spin towards the end when you said Sports mode is activated? It made my head spin. ?

What a breathtaking location. Where in the world is that?
And why the crazy spin towards the end when you said Sports mode is activated? It made my head spin. ?
It's down south-west part of Norway!
Stavanger is seen from a distance.

The spin is to get the Spark down quickly from higher altitude.
You slam it into Sport and "fly" it down in big circles.. very effective descent.

The spin is to get the Spark down quickly from higher altitude.
You slam it into Sport and "fly" it down in big circles.. very effective descent.

Whoa! I didn't know this. Great tip.
So do you mean to say full throttle down and yaw in full speed?

Whoa! I didn't know this. Great tip.
So do you mean to say full throttle down and yaw in full speed?
Practice from some height.. enter Sport mode.
Do full trottle forward, full trottle down and slightly yaw. 10m circles seem to be a good start. And great stick training.
When you are familiar with how and what to do, narrow the radius down to maybe 5m. You will find your sweet spot.
Look at the drone, not the screen :rolleyes:

Reactions: nilanjan118

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit