Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

BATTERY LIFE CONTROLLER

MASERONE

Join
Nov 25, 2017
Hi all guys ... please tell me how long the charge of your radio lasts? I flew with "only" three batteries I turn on the first led and tells me that the controller is downloading .. I sent it to Holland and besides to mention this I also wrote that the drone is disconetteve so continue with the controller .. arrived today the answer that they examined but did not find what I said .. I'm not at all happy with the technical service-

He wants to know how long the battery in the controller should last (mine would be 6 batteries I'm guessing in Fcc mode)

He sent it for repair in Holland. They said nothings wrong and he's not happy.

Do you use OTG and that's charging your phone?

He wants to know how long the battery in the controller should last (mine would be 6 batteries I'm guessing in Fcc mode)

He sent it for repair in Holland. They said nothings wrong and he's not happy.

Do you use OTG and that's charging your phone?
AHHH I see, I usually charge mine when I charge my batteries, just so I can "go and fly" at any point.

I can get 4-6 batteries, depending on if I use OTG or not. I noticed that if I let the controller get to 1 or 2 lights, it greatly reduces range and disconnects a lot easier.

Reactions: MASERONE
There is no way to stop OTG charging unless you are using an Apple device or a rooted Android. This has been a common question for a few years. I know the charge coming from the controller is very low, however it is noticeable if you use it a lot. I only use the OTG cable if I'm going for distance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef