Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Battery

Arne Toft

Join
Aug 15, 2017
It took some time before I get my Spark combo, but when I got I last week I was very surprised over the quality very very good.
And after a cobble of days make it flying with remote and palm all perfect.
But not very long I thought. Then I put it in to Hoover with a fully charge battery
And it went on for only 11 min then landed it's self with very lov battery level
9% and before I turn it of 6% I find that a bit dissipointing.
Any others out there with the same exspiriens
Arne Toft

The 16 minutes in the spec as flight time is a best case with no wind, straight at 20 km/h.
On mine it can be between 11 to 14 minutes but it mainly depend on what you do in the flight, what wind is present, what flight mode you use.
Sport mode, climbing, making quick turn, accelerating, ... all this is reducing flight time.
You should also check that you are on latest app and firmware versions. There could be also update for batteries, but I don't think they affect flight time.
If it was your first flight, it is possible that the battery improve a little after a few charge cycle, but you will not get 16 minutes instead of 11 minutes.

I have the fly more combo with 2 batteries. I purchased a 12v car battery charger for spark batteries which connect directly onto the battery contacts. I also have a 20,000mah portable battery pack which I carry in my bag.. the other day I got through 2 batteries then I connected my spark to a battery pack via usb, walked for 30 mins, stopped for a cup of tea and then the battery was charged up!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex