Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Before and After the Storm - October 9, 2018

Ok do you know what caused your Spark to act so because mine did the same thing today , figure it may have been my son`s WIFI booster Mine would not land finally got it down to about 6 feet and i chanced grabing it and flipping it to shut motors . That was a nasty storm brewing.

Ok do you know what caused your Spark to act so because mine did the same thing today , figure it may have been my son`s WIFI booster Mine would not land finally got it down to about 6 feet and i chanced grabing it and flipping it to shut motors . That was a nasty storm brewing.

Emergency landing.
I was in tripod mode descending at 2ft/s and needed to get down fast because of the rain.
So to override quickly, I switched to Sport Mode.
That and the wind blew me all over.
Plus, had the side of the building behind me so I had a narrow aisle of about 25ft to land between...
Between the building and the utility lines...and the cars.

All in all...it functioned exactly as I input on the controls.

Nice save... great music too. I escaped the rain by 90 seconds today... I was about to install the next battery, bird was on my take off pad, but I've been ill, and it was really hot, so I decided to pass, as soon as I turned to walk to the door, I felt the first drop, and in the space of 15 feet it started to pour, as soon as I got in the door, the sky opened up full throttle for about 3 minutes... lucky escape!

Reactions: graywoulf
Nice save... great music too. I escaped the rain by 90 seconds today... I was about to install the next battery, bird was on my take off pad, but I've been ill, and it was really hot, so I decided to pass, as soon as I turned to walk to the door, I felt the first drop, and in the space of 15 feet it started to pour, as soon as I got in the door, the sky opened up full throttle for about 3 minutes... lucky escape!

Good deal and I hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: graywoulf
Great music to go along with it. Storms are not fun for drones. :)

Reactions: pmshop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar