Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Best app

DJI GO works great for most people. If you don't want to use DJI GO for some reason, then Litchi would be another app to explore.

What is the best app to use to fly my spark? I have the remote controller.
I use both go4 and litchi they both have their strengths. Litchi is a far more comprehensive app with a lot of options. Litchi's orbit, follow me and pano modes have a lot of options, sometimes too many if you want to take a quick shot. If you don't want to fly too far stick with go4, I prefer litchi for longer distances. Go4 pano mode does not have a lot of variables. If you want to shoot 180 you simply select it, you want to shoot 360 you simply select it, if you want to shoot vertical you simply select it. With litchi you have to set how many rows and how many columns of images you want to take. I find it too difficult to choose if I'm in a hurry. So there you go, try both of them out and enjoy flying.

Reactions: Mandruka
I like the way you can preprogram your flight with Litchi. Once you have saved the program you can load it up into your little spark and watch as it carries it out with precision.

I use Go4 app and Drone Harmony for waypoint missions (only works with Androide I believe).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar