Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Best Panorama Stitching Software

Sorry, my bad :-(

Reactions: Andre Levite
I havnt shot any photos in panoramic yet, but would like to start. Any pointers on how to do it? Is it complicated to stitch photos together with an outside program. Would love to take some panos of the battleship wisconsin, here in norfolk, va.

I havnt shot any photos in panoramic yet, but would like to start. Any pointers on how to do it? Is it complicated to stitch photos together with an outside program. Would love to take some panos of the battleship wisconsin, here in norfolk, va.
Microsoft Image Composite Editor (MS ICE) is the way to go. The menus/options may look complicated for beginners but you can leave everything in default mode and the software does the job for you.

Reactions: Spark 317
Another option is to just upload all 46 individual images to Google Photos and Google will automatically stitch them together usually overnight. You can then save the finished panorama to Google Photos and delete the 46 individual pics if you like. The resulting panorama is fully interactive (turn/rotate 360, zoom) and is easily shareable by link to others who are also able to fully interact with it. I used to use MS ICE, but Google is the best/easiest solution for me.

NOTE: click on the picture after it opens to interact with it

Google Photos Spark Panorama sample

Last edited:
Another option is to just upload all 46 individual images to Google Photos and Google will automatically stitch them together usually overnight. You can then save the finished panorama to Google Photos and delete the 46 individual pics if you like. The resulting panorama is fully interactive (turn/rotate 360, zoom) and is easily shareable by link to others who are also able to fully interact with it. I used to use MS ICE, but Google is the best/easiest solution for me.

NOTE: click on the picture after it opens to interact with it

Google Photos Spark Panorama sample

Not able to make this work. I created an album in Google Photos with all the 46 images 2 days back. Now where do I find the stitched image? Is there any setting I need to enable to activate automatic stitching?

Not able to make this work. I created an album in Google Photos with all the 46 images 2 days back. Now where do I find the stitched image? Is there any setting I need to enable to activate automatic stitching?
Look under "assistant" in the Google photos main screen. It should be there. Click on it, save it and then you can delete the source images if you wish.

Look under "assistant" in the Google photos main screen. It should be there. Click on it, save it and then you can delete the source images if you wish.
Already looked there. I can only find one image (out of the 46) automatically edited with some filters. I didn't find any 360 sphere image.

Hmmm... I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe see if you can find a link or email to Google to ask for assistance. I've spoken with two other people who are using this method and we've not had any trouble so far, other than having to wait.

I'm wondering if one or two of the source pictures may have gotten corrupted during uploading.
Already looked there. I can only find one image (out of the 46) automatically edited with some filters. I didn't find any 360 sphere image.

Hmmm... I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe see if you can find a link or email to Google to ask for assistance. I've spoken with two other people who are using this method and we've not had any trouble so far, other than having to wait.

I'm wondering if one or two of the source pictures may have gotten corrupted during uploading.

Did you create a separate album for the 46 images? I initially did that. I have now deleted that album and uploaded the 46 images again without organising them in a separate album. Will wait for a couple of days more and see if it works. This looks like a very good feature and will save all the hassle of working with multiple softwares to create the 360 degree sphere. Thank you for your time.

No, I just have my SD card set to automatically upload to a folder on my desktop and that folder dumps everything into the root of Google photos. Good luck, I hope that works for you.
Did you create a separate album for the 46 images? I initially did that. I have now deleted that album and uploaded the 46 images again without organising them in a separate album. Will wait for a couple of days more and see if it works. This looks like a very good feature and will save all the hassle of working with multiple softwares to create the 360 degree sphere. Thank you for your time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef