Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Beware this company!!!!!

hotrodspike

Join
Dec 21, 2018
My first real post, but it's one that could save people a lot of grief and money!

Hi every body
Just a warning about a company I tried to buy some Tali H500 batterys from. Their name/web address is:
www.pinetronkamera.com
They say that they buy old stock and overstocked items and sell them at a discount price, so I ordered 3 Tali H500 batterys that they had in stock (59 in stock so I thought I'd have three) at a really good price of £29 each. I paid for them, got the reply that they would be sent the next working day and sat and waited. I got the tracking number, and tracked the parcel all the way from China with China Post took nearly a month to come (no problem not in a rush) but instead of a fairly large box that I was expecting, got a small grey bag. When I opened it up I found a pair of disgustingly ugly womens sunglasses (no really really ugly) in a Tom Ford case. I got in touch with the company straight away and sent them pictures to show what I'd recieved.
Leave it with us they said, we'll sort it and give you a refund or re send the items you ordered. Waited a few days, then got an email saying it was a mistake by the delivery people and they offered a refund of 32% and I could keep these God awful sunglasses. After a load of hassle and another 2 weeks of arguing with somebody 9000 miles away, I thought I'd cut my losses and accepted 50% refund just to get something back. Up to now, I still haven't had any refund, although they said it would be in my account in 2 days (2 weeks ago).
So I'm down £90, but I do have a beautiful pair of sunglasses, if anybody wants to buy them!
Just had to mention it as they advertise unobtainable parts for Mavics (any sort) and various other DJI and other major companys, all at very cheap prices.
Remember the name www.pinetronkamera.com, and steer well clear of them at all cost, otherwise you could be next to get a pair of lovely sunglasses!!!

My first real post, but it's one that could save people a lot of grief and money!

Hi every body
Just a warning about a company I tried to buy some Tali H500 batterys from. Their name/web address is:
www.pinetronkamera.com
They say that they buy old stock and overstocked items and sell them at a discount price, so I ordered 3 Tali H500 batterys that they had in stock (59 in stock so I thought I'd have three) at a really good price of £29 each. I paid for them, got the reply that they would be sent the next working day and sat and waited. I got the tracking number, and tracked the parcel all the way from China with China Post took nearly a month to come (no problem not in a rush) but instead of a fairly large box that I was expecting, got a small grey bag. When I opened it up I found a pair of disgustingly ugly womens sunglasses (no really really ugly) in a Tom Ford case. I got in touch with the company straight away and sent them pictures to show what I'd recieved.
Leave it with us they said, we'll sort it and give you a refund or re send the items you ordered. Waited a few days, then got an email saying it was a mistake by the delivery people and they offered a refund of 32% and I could keep these God awful sunglasses. After a load of hassle and another 2 weeks of arguing with somebody 9000 miles away, I thought I'd cut my losses and accepted 50% refund just to get something back. Up to now, I still haven't had any refund, although they said it would be in my account in 2 days (2 weeks ago).
So I'm down £90, but I do have a beautiful pair of sunglasses, if anybody wants to buy them!
Just had to mention it as they advertise unobtainable parts for Mavics (any sort) and various other DJI and other major companys, all at very cheap prices.
Remember the name www.pinetronkamera.com, and steer well clear of them at all cost, otherwise you could be next to get a pair of lovely sunglasses!!!
sorry to hear about your runaround . their are many sellers like that in our hobby . i always try to buy at a reputable store or use Pay Pal on line (ebay ) . Pay Pal has a money back guarantee if the seller is dishonest or sends the wrong item . if the price is too good to be true " it's not what you think it is " . nobody is giving anything away today .

From experience and burn fingers on more than one (four) occasion I learned the following lessons.
If it is cheap, it is it cheap for a reason, so don’t get tempted to buy and greedy by buying more
Buy from reputable suppliers and pay the going price
If it ships out of China and China Post is involved, avoid it like the plague, 4 months later you may receive what you didn’t order
The website is not the seller, just an electronic store-front for sellers and suppliers (mostly China) that can’t even speak English and only ship cheap through China Post.

I occasionally buy items through eBay or Amazon that are shipped from China, knowing that they will take the "slow boat", but only things that are not too expensive to begin with and I don't need right away. Usually works out OK, however I won't buy directly from any individual website that ships from anywhere other than the US. Been there, done that (got burned).

Normally I wouldn't touch none PayPal with a barge pole, but I tried to order a Battery from ebay in the States, paid for it and the seller sent it. It got to the ebay International centre then I got an email saying they won't send the packet as it contains items on their restricted list. No battery but at least I got most of my money back, £/$ exchange rate changed so it cost me about £3 for nothing.
I've since found a genuine UK shop that has them in stock, but they cost £144 EACH! Too much, way too much!

sorry to hear about your runaround . their are many sellers like that in our hobby . i always try to buy at a reputable store or use Pay Pal on line (ebay ) . Pay Pal has a money back guarantee if the seller is dishonest or sends the wrong item . if the price is too good to be true " it's not what you think it is " . nobody is giving anything away today .
Report them. Leave NEGATIVE reviews. They HATE negative reviews.
Demand 100% refund. You keep the crappy shades.
That usually results in a fast reply.
I will contact them and leave a negative review now.
Keep in mind, most Chinese online stores are reputable but there are a few scam artists out there too.
Best of luck.

Hi every body
www.pinetronkamera.com
Contact your Credit Card company and dispute the charge. Looks like a fraudulent transaction.

Scott

Report them. Leave NEGATIVE reviews. They HATE negative reviews.
Demand 100% refund. You keep the crappy shades.
That usually results in a fast reply.
I will contact them and leave a negative review now.
Keep in mind, most Chinese online stores are reputable but there are a few scam artists out there too.
Best of luck.

It won’t matter they’ll just close and have a different name and do the same.

Hi every body
www.pinetronkamera.com
i got a company to stay clear from its called bangood... bought a 140 dollar drone after 1 month a motor failed 8 bucks they told me pound sand and heres 500 points aka 1 dollar... slap in the face.. also if your product is late comeing they make you wait 2 months after the receive date to get your refund.. yea happened to me so strike 2 bangood...

Reactions: Highflyer
oh and alot of these Chinese companies dont care now they used to be afraid of us etc and give us what we wanted but realized we are in other countries and cant do anything but complain... there so big now that if they had 20% of customers with bad reviews or they screwed over it wouldn't matter.. so they go mehhhh pound sand... thats why i always go on yelp or reddit etc etc.. here or youtube... why not.. they dont care and i dont either ...

Had similar experience with another company and agree with all the other posts. WE NEED TO BRING BACK AMERICAN MANUFACTURING.

Had similar experience with another company and agree with all the other posts. WE NEED TO BRING BACK AMERICAN MANUFACTURING.
yea american manfacture is a thing of the past why companies want profit mass profits.. see this thing called inflation uncle same created inflation as a way to steal land houses your life from you.. how well if you cant afford taxes or land tax he takes your house... so since then inflation has made products go up and up and up.. so companies have to go to cheaper countries soon in 20 years china will be on par.. with our stuff... so no where will be cheap you can thank uncle sam and greed for that.. also companies realized hey lets make products that fail after 2 years tvs 2 years etc...and way it is now is you still end up paying full price after you have to buy that cheap item 3 times... so its a diversion .. to get you to think its a deal when its not ..

i got a company to stay clear from its called bangood... bought a 140 dollar drone after 1 month a motor failed 8 bucks they told me pound sand and heres 500 points aka 1 dollar... slap in the face.. also if your product is late comeing they make you wait 2 months after the receive date to get your refund.. yea happened to me so strike 2 bangood...
I also had a lot of problems with Bangood ?ing theaves I now only buy from Hobby King from China & US warehouse I've been buying from them for at least 8 years and never had any problems.

yea hk is good but the shipping on a 5 dollar item is 15 bucks.. heres why china has a agreement with the usa the chinese government pays for shipping on a ton of imports.. or waives fees.. this is why shipping is free on your items mostly and or 1.40 cents you never really see large ammounts ...now the usa to send a defectrive product back its about 15 bucks and to get it 15 bucks so if hk has your item and you dont mind go for it i used to shop with them there just too expensive theres a middle a high and a low ground and i cant afford the high ground i once bought 4 motors from hk some 250 size about 30 bucks but another 30 for shipping they are no more than a handful of items aka like 100 grams if that... but if i have to i will buy off them now banggood buys junk from junk venders most of the time only good thing is they have connectors cheap they have deals on cables and supplies thats the only thing ill buy off them now anythig electronic or drone or over 10 dollars nope...

holly cow i just went to hobby king and looked at the front page.. my god a battery 150 bucks a plane a foamy 350 yea their prices are farrrr above what i can afford geesh... im gunna keep looking around i think theres other sites isnt there alibaba? or some other site?

yea hk is good but the shipping on a 5 dollar item is 15 bucks.. heres why china has a agreement with the usa the chinese government pays for shipping on a ton of imports.. or waives fees.. this is why shipping is free on your items mostly and or 1.40 cents you never really see large ammounts ...now the usa to send a defectrive product back its about 15 bucks and to get it 15 bucks so if hk has your item and you dont mind go for it i used to shop with them there just too expensive theres a middle a high and a low ground and i cant afford the high ground i once bought 4 motors from hk some 250 size about 30 bucks but another 30 for shipping they are no more than a handful of items aka like 100 grams if that... but if i have to i will buy off them now banggood buys junk from junk venders most of the time only good thing is they have connectors cheap they have deals on cables and supplies thats the only thing ill buy off them now anythig electronic or drone or over 10 dollars nope...
Yeah, your right about that. I just stick with planes under $200 but mostly buy electronics when building quads/hexes FPV stuff.

Hi every body
www.pinetronkamera.com
Hey! It just so happens that I am searching for a pair of sunglasses! They must be white on top and grey below, with four arms that have propellers at the end of each.
Willing to pay handsomely for this item! Please send £1000 as a non-refundable deposit (to cover expenses you know) and of course there is a monkey-back guarantee.
Please take care when buying stuff online - specially if it sounds too good to be true.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme