Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Blurry night photos

RoccoT312

Join
Jul 2, 2017
The last two flights I did at night the photos have come out blurry and unusable . it has been chilly at night in the 30s or low 40s, the wind has been mild not too strong. I would say anywhere from 5 to 15 miles per hour. would the cold have any out come on making the photos become blurry, or screwing with the gimbal. When flying in the daytime the same day photos came out perfect and other night flights that I did in the summertime when the weather was warm everything was normal and fine. I've never had any crashes or anything like that the Drone is 100% great condition. What are your thought.

Are you in manual or automatic mode? It seems like the shutter speed has been reduced for increased exposure.

The problem with a slow shutter speed is any little movement will blur an image, so for this to work on the spark there has to be very little wind. Did you try tripod mode?

I did shoot in both manual and automatic mode the church was in automatic mode and the one of the Christmas tree was in manual mode I know when in manual mode you might get some blur from objects moving and so forth

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis