Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Bought used Spark on eBay

Iconoscope

Join
Jun 21, 2019
I'm new here and new to DJI quadcopters! I bought my Spark on eBay, barebones not even a battery included, but price incl shipping was $125. Bought a battery separately. So far, flying just using hand gestures, seems to work well! Now I need one of those spiffy dedicated controllers!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Iconoscope.

Check the classified section out in the Forum.

People may lose the Spark and sell everything else.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome tot he forum! :)

Reactions: Iconoscope
Roswell, New Mexico here, though I lived in MIlwaukee before moving to the desert southwest, more than 40 years ago!

So, uh, hmm, ...have you've seen "anything" other than the Spark that you fly in the sky? ?:cool:?

There are thousands of aliens residing in Roswell......from south of the border! But the skies are absolutely clear, not even a cloud in sight.....

Reactions: Spark 317
That's a steal!

I've seen the remotes on ebay for $40. People sell them when they loose their spark.

I'm new here and new to DJI quadcopters! I bought my Spark on eBay, barebones not even a battery included, but price incl shipping was $125. Bought a battery separately. So far, flying just using hand gestures, seems to work well! Now I need one of those spiffy dedicated controllers!
I have a controller for sale, $75 plus shipping. Text 404.798-4449.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex