Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Camera gimbal protector

metzalx

Join
Jun 11, 2017
I've been browsing AliExpress and there have been quite a number of 3rd-party accessories developed for the Spark...Just saw these being put up:

HTB1BypPSXXXXXc3XXXXq6xXFXXXc.jpg

I've been contemplating those fiberglass stick-on protectors but this fits my needs better. Hope this will be of use to some of you! Shipping takes forever though

BONUS: 3D-printed holder that converts your Spark into a cheapo Katana

Last edited:
Reactions: egree brew
This is by far the best solution that I've seen. The "stick on" protectors are NOT a wise choice.

This is by far the best solution that I've seen. The "stick on" protectors are NOT a wise choice.
I was worried about them possibility impeding the sensors or affecting image quality... And there's a high chance they would.

Can you post a link? I can't seem to find them on their website.

Duh...you already had the link

Crap, they don't take PayPal. I NEVER give my CC info to Chinese websites.

But great for transporting it?
@metzalx was referring to the "stick on" protectors when he made this statement

"I was worried about them possibility impeding the sensors or affecting image quality... And there's a high chance they would."

Takes the same amount of time to ship from Amazon as it does AliExpress... Unless you want to pay $50 for expedited...
LOL...$50 for a $9 item, that's a good bargain.

The most important advantage for me is high wind filming. (Ocean, Mountains) The wind pushes the gimble around. I had used some stretch wrap as a temporary solution.
Amazingly stable in high winds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef