Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Camera Obscura & the Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol, UK.

bigfrank

Join
May 16, 2018
Hey everyone - Here's some more AEB photos I took from last weekend.

Photos taken from Clifton, Bristol. Also a few views of the surrounding area, i.e. Bristol Harbour and Clifton, itself. The sunset photo is from my house in Stoke Gifford in North Bristol. I actually layered 6 photos with this and just wanted to see the results I could get.

I had to reduce the quality of 2 photos as they were over 10MB. All photos edited in Photomatix Pro 6.

Attachments

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Wow. Amazing shots and so well blended. How on earth did you get the OK to fly up there? It is real close to the centre of the City and the helicopter fly zone for the hospital. I haven’t dared go that close but boy oh boy what superb shots.

Reactions: bigfrank

bigfrank

Join
May 16, 2018
Wow. Amazing shots and so well blended. How on earth did you get the OK to fly up there? It is real close to the centre of the City and the helicopter fly zone for the hospital. I haven’t dared go that close but boy oh boy what superb shots.
It appears to be OK to fly there according the app Drone Assist. It is just outside of the High Risk Zone for Bristol Airport, thankfully.

I would like to get an ariel shot of Queens Square next. Thanks for the comments :)

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
It appears to be OK to fly there according the app Drone Assist. It is just outside of the High Risk Zone for Bristol Airport, thankfully.

I would like to get an ariel shot of Queens Square next. Thanks for the comments :)
Can’t wait for that!

Reactions: bigfrank

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ristan