Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Clifton Suspension Bridge @ night - Bristol UK

Dragonfly Joe

Join
Aug 31, 2019
Loc
Chicago, IL USA
Great stills bigfrank. Gorgeous night shot. Like sharps45, I too have never flown past dusk and appreciate your sharing with us.

Reactions: bigfrank

SparkyUrs

Join
Sep 27, 2019
Very cool and extraordinary ! Tks.
Me too, until now, have never had the courage to fly my Sparky at night.

bigfrank

Join
May 16, 2018
Loc
Bristol UK
Thanks all - still need more practise with all the settings to see what works well best. And flying at night was cool! It was far easier to see the drone because of the flashing lights, too.
I am going to look at flying at night a bit more. Especially as places tend to be quieter. Bristol Harbour would, and I'm sure @twickers14 would agree, would be a pretty cool pace to take some drone shots at night.

Thanks again all.

Reactions: twickers14

bigfrank

Join
May 16, 2018
Loc
Bristol UK
Well done BF. How exciting to have got up in the dark, I guess it’s not easy shooting such a shot but you’ve done it proud. Been a bit cold here as you know-was it chilly?
Thanks Twickers! Yes, very chilly. Hands were very cold and my spare batteries got cold enough that I was warned by the app when I replaced the first battery.

Reactions: twickers14

Miket

Join
Jul 12, 2018
It gets more and more difficult to think of different settings for stills, but you have done a great job. In my opinion, your settings have accentuated the prime subject, the bridge, and shown it to be strikingly beautiful. Very impressed, both by your photographic soils, and by the capabilities of sparkies camera system.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tin4711