Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

cant connect to my spark via smartphone

azkb91

Join
Aug 24, 2017
hej guys, i just got the spark smartphone edition, and i cant conect it to my wifi, the acces code is wrong.. i tried to reset the network by pressing it to so it makes 3 times a bip and scnanning the QR to get a new code but it still syas wrong access code when i try to cennect it to wifi.

can anywone help?

Did you try manually entering the Wi-Fi password? You can find the password on the Spark body underneath the battery.

yes i did try the code from the bottom, 118ele93, right passowrd and spark on my wifi network, but when click to connect it sys wrong acces code then i tried to reset the netwok by using this site

Having trouble connecting your DJI Spark to iPhone? Here’s how to fix it

i pressed down till it makes 3 bips and and then i scanned the qr code to get the new acces code for the drone,, insted of the 118ele93, when try to connect it again it says wrong access code :( ;( ;(

i turn on the spark i go the my wifi on my iphone, i find the spark, i type the access code from the botom of my spark in and it says wrong code. i go to my dji app and it says in the top disconnected, no wifi access no app access.

It sounds like you're entering the wrong password. Got a photo of the password on the bottom of your Spark?

118ele93. i have tried it several times with this code, i dont know how the code is wrong... i have no idea what to do

Attachments

• 21100364_10155591848970768_372592357_n.jpg
    21100364_10155591848970768_372592357_n.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 11
I had the wrong default password under my Spark. (Like they put the wrong sticker on it). Called DJI support they showed me how to view the password with DJI assistant on the computer.

Try "118e1e93" instead.

Reactions: Dronason
well sir... u are the man today!!! it freaking worked... i have acces now, i get the phone and the spark connected, but now it says no internet connection underneath the wifi name on my iphone

You can ignore the "no internet" message. It's just telling you your Spark is not connected to the Internet.

That's normal it's just the phone telling you the connection is a private connection to the craft and the craft isn't providing any internet.

guys... thanks... what a nice community here.,. thanks for the help.the password was wrong,,, or right,, what an ******* i am hehe,, thanks

Reactions: His415
Ha this community is all about having fun! So get Out there and fly that spark!

i cant wait to get out, i bought it like 3 hours ago and i want to take it outto the northcoast of copenhagen today, i am a spearfisher and i wanted to take some nice vids of my diving spots. i hope it can handle some wind.. cuz its windy over here..i guess ill have to take it easy the first time ;D thanks again for the help

Nice I'm looking forward to those videos!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena