Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Capture settings?

LiamB

Join
Jan 15, 2018
Hello - New to the Spark world.

I've tried to find a relative post but cant find anything in this forum. I'm not an experienced photographer so don't know much about changing camera settings etc.

Can anyone recommend a pretty safe bet setting for pictures/video when flying the spark? I'm in the UK.

Thanks

It all depends on the conditions. I'm no pro but you can adjust the ISO and shutter speed on the Spark to find the sweet spot for your current lighting.
ISO - adjusting light sensitivity. lower ISO = darker image (useful for bright sunny settings), where a high ISO allows the image to be brighter in a dark setting but will have more noise in the picture.
Shutter speed - a longer shutter speed will allow in more light (good for darker conditions) but will come out blurry if there is any movement. Short shutter speeds will be sharper but let in less light.

Best I can recommend is dedicate a few flights to sending your drone up and just playing with the settings, take a picture then adjust the ISO and shutter speed a bit and take another. Keep doing this until you notice a pattern and you'll be more confident with later flights

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex