Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Case or Bag

ralf

Join
Nov 20, 2018
I've tried various bags and a Smatree case but there is always something that won't fit. Has anyone found a nice one that will fit the flymore package plus tablet and landing mat. I'm obsessed with finding the ideal case.

This is the one I have, Nanuk 915 Spark Flymore Case.

Different price for different colors.

It carries the charger, 5 batteries, guards, etc.

I have the iPad mini4 fastened to the lid, along with my PolarPro filters, with Velcro type fasteners, behind the foam.

I don't have a mat as I hand launch, but the lid is perfect to launch from.

Good luck.:)

I got this one from Harbor Freight

But then decided I like the one that came with the flymore kit better. I don't put the phone in it, except for the day I got myself soaked and did not want the phone in my pocket, and I don't take the charger with.

I have a lot of trouble understanding this. Why buy an ultra small travel drone if you are going to lug it around in such a large case? For less than 1/2 the price of a Spark, you could buy a Parrot Bebop 2, which has a much longer battery life and much further range. Don't get me wrong; I love my Spark. I also have a Mavic Air and Parrot Anafi and have owned the Bebop 2 (which I sold because of the size). Please help me understand.

This is the one I have, Nanuk 915 Spark Flymore Case.

Different price for different colors.

It carries the charger, 5 batteries, guards, etc.

I have the iPad mini4 fastened to the lid, along with my PolarPro filters, with Velcro type fasteners, behind the foam.

I don't have a mat as I hand launch, but the lid is perfect to launch from.

Good luck.:)
And there you go!
Buy this from AMAZON.COM give it a try for at least a week. If not happy, request an amazon return. What are you out?

The original styrofoam case that DJI ships the Spark in is a perfect fit and gives great protection. I pack that case and all my accessories in a small backpack. Right now it’s ‘Back To School’ season and office supply stores are packed with inventory of the smaller backpacks intended for elementary school kids.

Cases that appear to hold camera gear get the attention of thieves and those hard cases are bulky and heavy. I prefer to be mobile and inconspicuous.

Fortunately there are a ton of options to suit your needs and tastes.

I easily get the charger plus the Spark and three batteries, spare props and cables into the flymore bag. It's very light and easy to throw over your shoulder and it's light enough and small enough to put into your rolling carry-on. Like Scott say's..why buy a small drone and then have to lug around a big bag.
I don't use a landing pad. I usually hand catch and I use my phone. I have a small battery to charge the phone that I put that in the flymore bag as well. I did buy an Ipad holder and I do have a hard case but for me....they just are not very handy. I do love how small my aluminum pad holder will fold up but then you open it and install the ipad and Yikes! you're the center of attention:(

I have a lot of trouble understanding this. Why buy an ultra small travel drone if you are going to lug it around in such a large case? For less than 1/2 the price of a Spark, you could buy a Parrot Bebop 2, which has a much longer battery life and much further range. Don't get me wrong; I love my Spark. I also have a Mavic Air and Parrot Anafi and have owned the Bebop 2 (which I sold because of the size). Please help me understand.
Longer battery life is fine, but “much further range”?

This the one I use for my Spark as well. It’s about perfect.
I think they balance size, portability, and professionalism very well, especially if I’m travelling, though I suspect something less solid/heavy might be useful if hiking/walking across country to a location (for which I might use the DJI Fly More Combo bag).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme