Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Charging station case

SPark_South_Oz

Join
Apr 20, 2019
Loc
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
A heads up for this, now getting hard to find item.

I have had the charging station for quite a while now, so handy for basically a flymore 3 battery setup all there and plenty of charging / flight ability.
This item itself will be getting rare . . . for those interested, found the combo deal still out there charging station WITH the case on Amazon
(Note - apparently US power supply / plug.)

Anyway, this is about the case itself.
So nothing here in Oz left, found a CA USA supplier with them, on special, but they don't ship US, and they don't even accept ebay messages from overseas inquiries.
A very kind MavicPilots online friend was great and purchased this for me, and is shipping to me shortly.

For those with a charging station and would like the case, the best thing beside the extra robust protection, is the space for the controller too.
This was always my main problem with putting the charging station into a backpack when travelling (airline cabin), and the controller loose in a pack pocket . . . though I have stick clamp which makes it reasonably safe.
Once I get this though, it can all be there ready to go.

The ebay seller in CA . . .

Genuine DJI SPARK Portable Charging Station Carrying Case Bag **US Seller** | eBay

Not much of some accessories left out there, been so long now since the Spark was made obsolete that it's quite amazing you can get much at all still.

The charging staion case arrived safely via my contact in Oregon.
Pretty much 2 weeks, not too bad.

Charging station with Spark, 2 extra batteries can now travel together safely.
I always worried about that top swinging arm, it's a hard plastic.

spark_case_01.jpg

spark_case_02.jpg

This little package can get me flying for a bit over 1.5hrs, providing the 3 batteries and 3 and a bit battery charges.
I have 2 more batteries as well (5 total), so it's a very handy drone for a decent days remote touring with occasional stops to fly.

Last edited:
Reactions: carsco

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef