Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Chinese props

sickno

Join
Mar 2, 2018
Hi guys,

Does anyone has experience with thirdparty props? I did see some non dji props, what looks promising but to cheap to be true...

I don't know exactly why you would specify "Chinese" props? Where do you think the originals/DJI props are made? The whole thing is Chinese!
But, to address your concern about cheaper/aftermarket props for the Spark, I have been running a set that I got from Amazon:

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077NYX3X8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These have been absolutely no trouble or difference from OEM at all and I will buy again. I like the red on the front to help with orientation.

Hi guys,

Does anyone has experience with thirdparty props? I did see some non dji props, what looks promising but to cheap to be true...
I have and suggest don,t bother luckily for me they wouldn,t even get the drone more than a few feet up, it does a crazy little dance

Reactions: Reed Adams
What i ment with chinese props are offcourse alibaba/wish/aliexpress props

I used some i purchase off eBay that works very well on my third set will order more I use the 4730f they are cheaper but they also have 4730S

Reactions: ZPFunk
I got the red ones by Anbee and my Spark had erratic behavior. Then it didn't want to land. It hovered about 4 inches from the floor with stick full down for about 7-8 seconds before it landed. I took them straight off. They are lighter and more flexible than OEM blades.

Yes, I just weighed them to .00 g, they are within .02g. The 2 originals I have left were farther apart then all 8 in the set I received. They snap in place and lock securely just as the originals. In flight tests I was giving it a good workout around our flying field in sport mode, max speed was no different than before, no wobble, no ill effects.

Reactions: ZPFunk
Yes, I just weighed them to .00 g, they are within .02g. The 2 originals I have left were farther apart then all 8 in the set I received. They snap in place and lock securely just as the originals. In flight tests I was giving it a good workout around our flying field in sport mode, max speed was no different than before, no wobble, no ill effects.
Thanks for the info Bob! I'll be ordering some!

There is no stiffness like the ones in the video review above, and no resistance to lock in place.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar