Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Choosing a tablet to fly

Garry F

Join
Dec 20, 2018
Choosing a Tablet to fly my DJI spark , whats the main factors i should be looking for , GHZ or latest Android os or IOS ?? Please help beginner...

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Garry F.

I fly with an iPad mini4 and have had no problems with it.
The mini4 will fit in the arms but a tablet holder is preferred.

I'm an Android/PC user and purchased the mini4 last year before buying the Spark, just for the Spark, as it seemed that iOs devices worked better with DJI than the Droids at the time.

Here is a list of acceptable devices.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

I'm an Android/PC user and purchased the mini4 last year before buying the Spark, just for the Spark, as it seemed that iOs devices worked better with DJI than the Droids at the time.

Hello and thanks for the welcome , im new to this , i currently fly with my Smart phone Galaxy S9 , was looking into a Galaxy Tab , the 8" Version, it has Android 7.1 on it and i think 1.6 Ghz...your thoughts...im also an Android user..

Reactions: Mikej

Thanks for the info. spark 317

O use the Samsung S9+ with OTG and it's perfect. I also occasionally use my older Samsung Tablet 10.1 (2014 edition). Not brilliant too much video lag.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex