Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!
Yeah, afterward I realized I should have left it alone. Well, learnt that for the next time, just happy that we both came off unhurt! :)

As I was so impressed by the moment, I made a composite image of the separate frames, which perfectly shows the movement of the bird... The more I watch it, the more impressed I am!

View attachment 4308

Never thought about doing that!
Glad the Spark was stationary where you could get that long path!
Great idea!

Reactions: JoostGT3
Never thought about doing that!
Glad the Spark was stationary where you could get that long path!
Great idea!
Thanks!
It wasn't stationary though! But in photoshop it isn't too hard to do; you start with the image that you want as the final lay-out. Then you add one of the frames, make it half-opaque, and align it. Then you remove all parts that you don't need. Rinse and repeat for all frames you want to use and presto! Takes some time, but it's often not too difficult.

Reactions: pmshop
Wow, close call, love how the head of the Bird is focused on your Spark! Too Crazy!

Haha what a beautiful bird! Any "normal" shots of it? I have always loved the idea of having a pet bird, but I always get a bit sad when I see birds sitting in cages... how does yours "cope"?

He flies around freely and can go outside even if it freezes, no problem. It took some training though. IMG_20180312_193610.jpg

So the other day I was flying with my "bird" over the river near my hometown.
Just cruisin', as the weather was quite ok for the first time in days, but nothing special to film.

I spotted a real bird in the distance, and tried to get a bit closer, but I could have never dreamt of how the footage would turn out!

I hope you'll enjoy the film just as much as I did! Definitely made my day!
Really really really nice! Thanks for sharing!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers