Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Cobourg Beach

Lovely film and so well shot (Especially in the breeze), OK grey old day but uplifting in these grim times. Loved the reveal at the end over the waves and little breakers. Had me wondering if you’d reversed the footage but you hadn’t. Like the “through the arch“ shot at the opening too. Was the end shot a reverse of that?

Reactions: Spark^
Lovely film and so well shot (Especially in the breeze), OK grey old day but uplifting in these grim times. Loved the reveal at the end over the waves and little breakers. Had me wondering if you’d reversed the footage but you hadn’t. Like the “through the arch“ shot at the opening too. Was the end shot a reverse of that?
Thanks twickers14. Appreciate the comments. Ya it was reversed at the end. Had so little footage to work with after the gimbal went nutty.

And also. If you saw the whole video you'd see a lot of twisted horizon ?

I did mange to sit through the 1:56, a good length for a drone video BTW (under 2 mins).
A little visible, maybe 1 or 2 degrees here and there, understandable and acceptable I feel.

I find it is rarely a problem with either of my DJI drones, but many with the M1P / MPP (for instance) have really bad problems,
If yawing / rolling too fast especially, it can take up to 30 seconds or so for a horizon tilt to correct, and I'm talking TILT, like around 5 degrees with or without wind.

Reactions: Spark^
I did mange to sit through the 1:56, a good length for a drone video BTW (under 2 mins).
A little visible, maybe 1 or 2 degrees here and there, understandable and acceptable I feel.

I find it is rarely a problem with either of my DJI drones, but many with the M1P / MPP (for instance) have really bad problems,
If yawing / rolling too fast especially, it can take up to 30 seconds or so for a horizon tilt to correct, and I'm talking TILT, like around 5 degrees with or without wind.
I have 2 P4pro plus and they can be as steady as a rock but once and a while they go bonkers as well. Glad you watched the whole thing.?

Reactions: SPark_South_Oz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef