Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Cold Shots

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada
I've been getting some video footage over the past week while we still have the white stuff around. Will probably take a few days to chop it up but I have these pics to share for now, taken yesterday at West Point (southwestern tip) P.E.I. The first pic is with the Spark and the last two with the P4. The West Point Lighthouse has been shining its light for 146 years and is still operational. It has been threatened by storm surges and erosion over the past few years so a seawall has been built to try and protect it.

wplh-spark.jpg

wplh-p4.jpg

wpice-p4.jpg

I've been getting some video footage over the past week while we still have the white stuff around. Will probably take a few days to chop it up but I have these pics to share for now, taken yesterday at West Point (southwestern tip) P.E.I. The first pic is with the Spark and the last two with the P4. The West Point Lighthouse has been shining its light for 146 years and is still operational. It has been threatened by storm surges and erosion over the past few years so a seawall has been built to try and protect it.

View attachment 13719

View attachment 13720

View attachment 13721
stunning! all three have a great sky and interesting composition, thanks!

You know, I'm happily surprised with how the Spark pictures hold their own against the P4's. They are great shots RotorWash. The framing of the composition is perfect and the colors pop.
Pretty impressive landmark too. That it has been a beacon for almost 150 years is remarkable.

The last of our snow drifts melted today, YEA! That's not to say we are done for the year but it's nice to see the brown grass again. ☺️. Thanks for sharing bud it's appreciated.

Reactions: RotorWash
Much appreciated guys, thanks! It was a nice day to fly, we had three good days in a row which was a first for for this year. That brown grass is a sight for sore eyes Joe! :)

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Sorry, late to the table! Great shots and yes I agree the Spark shot is sharp and stunning. She‘s a clever bird in the right hands. See the lighthouse has its own website-what a story and so well preserved. Thought there was only one West Point (in upstate New York I think) but this one is just as stunning-have been to the other one so can compare.

View attachment 13719

View attachment 13720

View attachment 13721
Excellent, first class!

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex