Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Cold weather flight

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Hey Sparkers! So an acquaintance and I discussed having an aerial look at his new property, and since the sun was absent lately (except yesterday) I decided to take it up briefly. Temperatures have been hovering around the freezing mark at this point, so I will go back later this week as we are supposed to do much better... however, the sun may or may not show up. Anyway, its a nice area... near where I live, but nice water features. It was rather windy which made for cold fingers. Here's a still, may be able to post some video of this later. Ice is beginning to form on that water.... is it spring yet??? LOL

DJI_0040.JPG

Your friend found a gorgeous area. Surprised you were able to fly with the wind gusts this past weekend. Hate to hear that ice is already forming but it is that time of year again. Nice job on the picture. I'm sure your friend appreciates that shot of their new property. Thanks for sharing Robin.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. Well, here you go, another video made with the MA2. I did charge up the Spark batteries also but I am worried about the tree density at this site, so will use the Spark someplace else...

Very nice work and smooth as a, well you know what! One or two points-are you LOS (only ask as I guess those trees are pretty tall), you were buzzed by a hawk I reckon midway through, any idea what it might be and was that a train track in the mid-shot towards the end just before landing. Oh, and is the dog partial to a spot of drone or just showing an interest in its master’s hobby?

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Nice video Robin! Like twickers said, very smooth on the sticks. Gorgeous property and relaxing music. Dog at the end is a great way to end. So many of you are getting the MA2's and I'm starting to feeling the itch. ?

Nice video Robin! Like twickers said, very smooth on the sticks. Gorgeous property and relaxing music. Dog at the end is a great way to end. So many of you are getting the MA2's and I'm starting to feeling the itch. ?
Agree re the MA2. But will wait ‘till we can visit your beautiful country again.

Pass over the back scratcher DJ, I hear ya! Robin's footage is very "itchy", thankfully the background music helped me get through it. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav