Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Columbus, OH - 4K aerial footage - beginner video

Hi,

I'd like to share a video I took while I was in Columbus OH. I'm still a beginner and hopefully become as good as you guys.

D

Brilliant! What sort of distance did you fly? Can one shoot 4k with a spark?

Reactions: Dago
Brilliant! What sort of distance did you fly? Can one shoot 4k with a spark?
Hi MaxSpark,

Thanks for watching! On this specific video, the distance recorded in the App was 11493 ft. The highest quality you can shoot videos with the Spark is 1080P. However, if you don't have a 4K TV then you can't never tell the difference between the two. Nowadays, the majority are watching YouTube videos from tablets and smartphones so 1080P and 4K will look the same.

Regards,

D

Hi,

I'd like to share a video I took while I was in Columbus OH. I'm still a beginner and hopefully become as good as you guys.

D

Looks like a Drone10 shot. I live in the Hilliard area.

Hi,

D

Shouldn’t this be in the Mavic Forum?

Hi Czechmark, I do own a Spark as well, but posted this video in this forum.
Hmmm, just looking for a level playing field here. . .us Spark pilots can’t compete with Mavic videos . . . .

Ok, obviously this wasnt a Spark. I have a P4P in addition to my Spark, but only post videos from it in the Phantom pilots forum.

May wanna check here.
I’ll take a look. I would be intersted in how your Spark videos compare with your higher end drones. You obviously have more experience to share. . . .

I’ll take a look. I would be intersted in how your Spark videos compare with your higher end drones. You obviously have more experience to share. . . .
Gentlemen,

To keep this fair, I'll repost the video in the Mavic forum.

Thanks,

D

Reactions: czechmark
Gentlemen,

To keep this fair, I'll repost the video in the Mavic forum.

Thanks,

D
`
Welcome to the Spark Forum. Looking forward to hear how you like your Spark. . . .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena