Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Constant connectivity issues

Not sure Chris what is going on. I can easily in my neighborhood with heavy wifi hit well over 3000ft(with more signal to play with) and in a open area I can double it.
No sure why your drone went into atti mode but that could happen if there are not enough sats locked or you were flying in high winds and were getting pushed around.
Before you take off check the channel you are on. I always do since mine is set to auto. If my 5.8ghz channel I am on has too much interference I switch to another and give it a few seconds and make sure the channel I switched to has almost no noise. I always do that along with my other pre-flight checks of checking the the compass,IMU and UAV app . I know I mentioned it before but make sure you antennas are in the correct position (pointing up) and use the attitude indicator and make sure you are always pointed the drone. Altitude is also a factor you can get a better signal at 300ft then at 100-150 .Just a few things to try
I thought about the air in the beginning and now too but this is my first drone and I am enjoying it . I only wish dji or another company would find a way to get 20min flight time. I have see hacks but I would not do any.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit