Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

controller charging

squiddley

Join
Jan 31, 2021
Hi im having issues with charging my controller, it was a used controller I purchased but when I plug it in the red power light on the controller blink twice every few sec then the white charging lights start to flash like its charging the red light goes solid red and white lights continue to flash but they dont flash like they are supposed to I dont think all 4 lights flash at the same time not one first then 2 then 3 till its charged, ive tried multiple cords multiple charging blocks, I know which way the cable is supposed to go it as ive had multiple dji drones over the years, did find one that fits snug it to the connection on the controller, finally thought I had it charged didnt take as long as its supposed to maybe 45 mins all 4 bars were lit up but when I connect it to the spark only one battery light flashes like its almost dead...my question is what is the problem the port or the battery is there some way of telling? also just noticed now when I push the power button once like im going to check the lever of juice in the controller it turns the controller on not like the usual 2 quick pushes of the button to turn it on

Hello Squiddley:
I have only dealt with a new controller. Has it ever worked properly since you purchased it? If not, can you return it for a refund. I recently needed to purchase a new Spark battery and found DJI didn't have any in stock and several Spark items were listed as "discontinued." Good luck.
Larry Gibson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme