Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Could I get DJI Care?

Surfnut

Join
Feb 23, 2019
Hi all. I’m interested in getting DJI Care for my Spark, but I bought it second hand off a guy on EBay, so I don’t know where he bought it from, though Im pretty sure it was in this country. Would I be able to get Care cover for it? Thanks

If in the U.S.A. you may want to consider a "Personal Articles" policy through State Farm (no I don't sell or get commission by recommending). I know if you search the forum for drone insurance through State Farm - someone has a list of agents by state and what they charge. The policy covers accidental loss, theft, etc with $0 deductible and costs just $50/yr - at least that's what mine cost in NJ. You would not have to prove to DJI that the accident, damage or lost drone wasn't your fault or pilot error and you don't even have to provide the drone for them to inspect. I put my drone, tablet, and all accessories (about $1K worth of stuff) on it for the $50/yr. I think this is a much better deal than the DJI refresh plan they offer - but I don't think it's offered outside the U.S..

Reactions: Richard Gillen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67